Starting from the initial discussion through to the successful introduction of PPM
Within the framework of an introduction of PPM, typical business processes have to be modified and your employees must deal with newly established tools. The management has to be convinced regarding the sustainability of this investment and expects verifiable cost reduction in project handling within the organization or at an enterprise-wide level.
We would like to accompany you, end-to-end along this path, starting from the initial discussion through to the successful introduction of PPM and continuous operation of the system.
- Analysis of the current state of business processes
- Concepts and requirement specifications for hardware and software
- Optimize processes and display in PPM
- Customer-specific system adaptation (roles, templates, views, and reports)
- Trainings for project management methods and tools
- Installation and configuration of the system
- Adjusting the system to your requirements
- Creating customer-specific templates, views and reports
- Installing roles and security setting on the system
- Preparation for pilot operation
Head of Microsoft PPM
Atos is Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
Atos has substantially supported Primetals in introducing Microsoft Project Server, enabling the required quality and availability of the system due to central administration and support.
Watch the video >>